We invite you to join the growing list of FDAP supporters.
Your tax-deductible donation helps FDAP fulfill its mission to ensure quality representation of indigent individuals in criminal, delinquency, dependency and mental health appeals.
Supreme Supporter*†: $20,000 and above
Oyez Supporter*†: $10,000 - $19,999
En Banc Supporter*: $5,000 - $9,999
Gideon Supporter*: $1,000 - $4,999
Superior Supporter: amounts up to $1,000
† Can be a multi-year pledge
* Recognition given on FDAP website and other materials
FDAP is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization; Tax ID # 94-2984112.
- A $7,500 donation would fund our law clerk program for one year. Our law clerk program has been a fertile training ground for future staff attorneys, panel attorneys, and criminal trial lawyers.
- A $5,000 donation would help fund the replacement of our 15-year-old antiquated website or our 20-year-old telephones.
- A $3,500 donation would help fund a half-day FDAP program to train attorneys looking to provide pro bono habeas corpus representation to inmates who have no appointed counsel.
- $2000 donation funds preparation of a typical federal habeas corpus petition for filing on behalf of one of our state court clients.
- $2,500-$3,000 funds preparation of a more complex federal habeas petition.
- A $1,500 donation would fund the completion of our conference room, which has no video conferencing capability.
- A $250 donation would fund the tuition for a staff attorney attending a two-day appellate defense training.